Wollemi Consulting is an Auckland-based management consulting service founded in 2017.
We offer a broad range of services, from strategic reviews to specific consulting on your business challenges in key areas such as digital technology and sustainability.
Rohan MacMahon is a principal consultant at Wollemi and and its founder.
- He has 25 years’ experience as a management consultant, strategic planner and corporate executive, with deep expertise in the impact of changing technology on business.
- Rohan worked on technology convergence while a management consultant at Accenture (then Andersen Consulting), and led an Internet start-up in the late 1990s, followed by executive roles at Telstra Australia in strategy, planning, product/ sales/ marketing and operations.
- In 2010 he took on the role of strategy director at Crown Fibre Holdings Ltd (now Crown Infrastructure Partners), the Government-owned company created to run the Ultra Fast Broadband initiative.
- In 2018 Rohan was appointed to the NZ Government’s Digital Economy and Digital Inclusion Ministerial Advisory Group (DEDIMAG).
- Rohan has bachelor’s degrees from the University of Sydney in economics and law.
Kate Waterhouse is a principal consultant at Wollemi.
- Kate is an expert in strategic change.
- She has wide experience in senior management and consulting in service sectors, including government, higher education, infrastructure, transport, health, telecommunications and financial services.
- Kate has worked in and with organisations and leaders in New Zealand and globally to maximise value through effective strategies, and delivery of change.
- She brings sound experience, empathy, analysis and innovation to both projects and established organisations, and the clarity of thought and energy essential for leaders taking a new direction.
- Kate has a degree in Arts/ Commerce from the University of Auckland.
Copyright Wollemi Consulting 2018. All rights reserved.